No Products in the Cart
Kindergarten Math Mats - Spiral math review for December. This printable and digital resource (Google Slides) includes 20 different Kindergarten math spiral review mats for winter & Christmas time. These math worksheets are perfect for December morning work, math journals, and math centers. Each Math Mat has 4 different spiral math skills and standards on it for students to practice and review.
This resource is comprehensive and provides spiral math practice for the month of December.
This Kindergarten math morning work includes questions and activities on
The math spiral review activities align with the Common Core standards for kindergarten. This is perfect for kindergarten, but could also be used as a review or extra practice in 1st grade.
Three Kindergarten Math Spiral Review Resources in one:
This Kindergarten math morning work includes:
● Addition word problems
● Subtraction word problems
● Addition math fact practice with fingers, counters, number lines, 10 frames, and pictures.
● Subtraction math fact practice with fingers, counters, number lines, 10 frames, and pictures.
● 2D Geometry - draw, identify, and describe shapes
● 3D Geometry – identify and match shapes with real life objects
● Measurement - counting number of units, describing which object is tallest/shortest/longest/heaviest/lightest, and drawing objects that are taller/shorter/longer/heaviest/lightest.
● Time to the hour and half hour - add hands on clocks & reading clocks
● Numbers to 20 - fill in missing numbers and completing number charts
● Read number words
● Place value to 20 - counting ones and tens blocks
● Greater and less than
● Number order to 20
● Tally marks
● Skip Counting by 10's
● Graphing - adding data onto graphs and answering questions
● Patterning - create and complete different types of patterns with shapes and letters
● Money - identify and count coins (provided in Canadian on additional pages)
Additional pages are provided for Canadian users. Additional pages include Canadian spelling and Canadian money.
4 ways to use Math Mats in your classroom!
✅ Print on card stock & laminate. Use with whiteboard markers during your math centers!
✅ Photocopy with the booklet cover and staple into a booklet. Have your students complete 1 mat a day for morning work or for extra practice during math workshop!
✅ Shrink the pages and have your students use the mats in their Interactive Math Notebooks!
✅ Photocopy and place into a math folder to practice each day.
Check out a detailed blog post about Math Mats HERE!
Look at the PREVIEW for a breakdown of what a Math Mat looks like and how it can be used.
Upon purchase, you can instantly download a ZIP file for each month that includes a printable PDF, details for using with Google, and interactive PPT file.
Stay connected with Proud to be Primary
♥Join our email list and get weekly teacher tip emails and access to our FREE resource library.
♥Visit our website at Proud to be Primary for tons of engaging ideas for teaching kids in the classroom!
♥Join our Facebook group and connect with thousands of PROUD primary teachers like yourself.
Please read the description, review the preview file, and read the FAQ in our Help Center carefully before purchasing.
Question not answered? Reach out to support at support@proudtobeprimary.
All digital sales on Proud to be Primary of resources are considered final and non-refundable.
© Copyright Proud to be Primary, Elyse Rycroft. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to copy pages specifically designed for student or teacher use by the original purchaser or licensee. This product is licensed for personal classroom use ONLY unless multiple licenses are purchased. The reproduction, alteration, adaptation, copying, or sale of any part of this product is strictly prohibited. Read the full Terms and Conditions HERE.