No Products in the Cart
Begin a daily morning meeting or build upon your own with this 100% editable and low-prep classroom meeting resource for February that targets important social-emotional learning topics.
This Valentine's Day themed morning meeting resource includes everything you need to engage and connect with kids and make a HUGE impact in only 15 minutes a day in February! You will have everything you need for a daily morning meeting all month long!
The mind+heart Morning Meeting resource gives you an entire MONTH'S WORTH of SEL slides for every day in February.
Each meeting covers important social-emotional learning topics with its daily themes, greetings, questions, and activities. (Mindful Monday, Take-Charge Tuesday, Wise Wednesday, Thoughtful Thursday, Friendly Friday)
What the FEBRUARY Mind+Heart Morning Meeting Resource Includes:
· Four weeks of slides (105 slides) + an extra week or customizable slides (if needed)
· Completed slides with a variety of greetings, sharing questions, and activities
· EDITABLE morning messages and slides for you to customize
· BONUS #1: Printable cards for every slide in PDF format
· BONUS #2: Printable planners to organize your meetings
· BONUS #3: Printable guideline & routine posters to help you teach and review expectations
See the PREVIEW for a close-up look at the FEBRUARY mind+heart Morning Meeting resource, the types of slides included, the variety of greeting ideas, sharing topics, and engaging activities, as well as the extra bonus tools to make your meetings a breeze!
Why YOU need this morning meeting resource! (IMPORTANT FEATURES)
1. It covers the most important topics that we often do not have time to teach (SEL ones).
2. It provides you with an opportunity to incorporate meaningful discussions and impactful activities that build important social and emotional skills and grow your classroom community.
3. It is completely editable so you can customize and change any of the wording to suit your needs.
4. It provides a TON of variety and does not simply repeat all the same greetings, sharing ideas, and activities.
5. It is 100% paperless for those wanting to display the slides each day without any extra prep!
How to Use the FEBRUARY Morning Meeting Resource:
All about the mind+heart SEL Morning Meeting resources for K-2:
The mind+heart SEL Morning Meeting resources align to the CASEL framework of the 5 core competencies for SEL (self-awareness, self-management, responsible decision making, social awareness, and relationship skills), as well as other state SEL initiatives. It also follows the Responsive Classroom organization of a morning meeting with a greeting, sharing, group activity, and morning message.
The ultimate goal of this resource is to help teachers incorporate SEL into the classroom during short chunks of available time. With the low-prep format of this resource, teachers can easily post and flip through the daily slides that will guide and lead the classroom meeting seamlessly and effectively.
Through a daily classroom meeting, the classroom environment will be enhanced, relationships will develop, and your community will grow. Daily classroom meetings can and will dramatically change the climate of your classroom for the better! Children will connect with and learn about peers and develop social skills, while openly sharing about themselves and developing self-awareness at the same time.
Looking to build more SEL into your week?
Try the BEST-SELLING SEL resources available for K-2 & 3-5 that each contain a year’s worth of lessons and activities.
Check out the other SEL units for K-2:
Emotions & Feelings
Self-Regulation & Self-Control
Relationships & Friendship
Empathy & Social Awareness
Kindness & Bucket Filling
Respect & Gratitude
Responsibility, Goal Setting, & Conflict Resolution
Stay connected with Proud to be Primary
♥Join our email list and get weekly teacher tip emails and access to our FREE resource library.
♥Visit our website at Proud to be Primary for tons of engaging ideas for teaching kids in the classroom!
♥Join our Facebook group and connect with thousands of PROUD primary teachers like yourself.
Please read the description, review the preview file, and read the FAQ in our Help Center carefully before purchasing.
Question not answered? Reach out to support at support@proudtobeprimary.
All digital sales on Proud to be Primary of resources are considered final and non-refundable.
© Copyright Proud to be Primary, Elyse Rycroft. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to copy pages specifically designed for student or teacher use by the original purchaser or licensee. This product is licensed for personal classroom use ONLY unless multiple licenses are purchased. The reproduction, alteration, adaptation, copying, or sale of any part of this product is strictly prohibited. Read the full Terms and Conditions HERE.